profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 5:27 pm
when you're down, the only way to go from there is up!


Zhang, Foong, Me, Bert, Tia at Kallang theatre :) Check out the funky sculpture in the background! :D

Today's WORD OF THE DAY IS... FURNUNCULUS!
Is it a mushroom...? Or a cloud.......?

Watched Pirates of the Carribean 2 yesterday, I must say Captain Jack Sparrow is the coolest character ever! Johnny Depp is such a good actor. He portrayed J.S.'s "gay-ish" personality flawlessly. Absolute looove :D Hahahah! Keira Knightley annoys me now. So does Orlando Bloom. Omg I can't wait for the third movie I think Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth will marry each other instead. Wheeee :D The CGI effects were so good!!!

Great, I just wasted this day away again.

Oh yeah! Chinese oral! It was so cool lah, like they played it on Symphony 92.4FM!!! Cool right :D But we had to sit though half an hour of symphonys and then another half an hour of boring monotonous narrators trying to tell us stories about drinking soup and taking medicine.

Check out our Miss Singapore Universe 2006:



Ah well.

Sarah quote of the day: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (At Lao Shi)"
Speaking of Lao Shi, I'm failing my ting xie again. :(